About This Property
The acquisition of Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-West in 2005 was our first entry into hotel ownership and management. This hotel has since become a repeat recipient of Hilton’s “Lighthouse Award” (recognizing the top 5% hotels within the Hampton brand). This well-positioned property has consistently gained market share and is now a top-level performer within the competitive Myrtle Beach market.
- Repeat Lighthouse Award winner
- Large state-of-the-art fitness room
- Well-positioned in the market
- Consistently gained market share
- Primary location near Coastal Carolina University, Myrtle Beach Airport, and some of the premier golf courses in the area.
Hill Hospitality – Award Winning Hotels
What We’ve Done
Since its acquisition in 2005, we have continued to work with our interior design team to enhance and localize the décor of the hotel and make it feel indigenous to the Myrtle Beach area. This hotel has consistently earned exceptional guest feedback and has remained a strong competitor within the Myrtle Beach market. The property is located close to Coastal Carolina University, Myrtle Beach Airport, and some of the premier golf courses in the area.